Do You Have Fine Furniture to Sell? We Can Help!
Consigning with us is easy and hassle-free! We do all the work and manage all of the logistics. You receive a check when we sell your items. It really is that simple!
There are just 4 steps between here and a check for your furniture! We’ll view your photos, price your items, pick them up, stage them in our showroom, and pay you when they sell.
Use the form on this page to submit your furniture photos and information to us or email us at email@example.com. We will view your photos and let you know within one business day if we can consign them for you. We only accept items in current styles and in excellent condition.
We will view your photos and let you know what we can consign for you and how we will price your items. If you require pick-up service we will schedule our white glove team to come out to pick-up up your items and deliver them to our store. Our white glove pick-up service fees are competitive with current market rates. The pickup fee for your items will be subtracted from your share of the sale.
Your items will be staged on our showroom floor soon — if not immediately — after pickup. If an item does not sell within the first month, we mark the price down by 20%. If it does not sell within the next month, we mark it down an additional 20%. All our consignment contracts are for 3 months: you are free to take back any items that do not sell within this timeframe or we would be happy to donate them to charity on your behalf.
After your item sells, the following month you will receive a commission check in the mail for 50% of the selling price. Your pickup fee will be deducted from your first check.
The Consignment Gallery Policies and Procedures
1. Consignment sales contract is for three (3) months, beginning on the day item(s) enters our showroom. It may be up to 14 days before new items are merchandised in our showroom.
2. Consignor will receive 50% of the selling price.
3. Sale price of the item(s) will be reduced by 20% of the start price after one month and another 20% of the start price after the second month. Management may reduce the sales price by 10% at any time for sales and promotions.
4. Consignor will receive payment by check at the mailing address above by the 20th day of the following month after item(s) are sold. Pickup fees, if applicable, will be deducted from the first payment you receive for this contract.
5. Consignor is responsible for keeping track of the contract end date. Consignor has 7 days from the end of the contract to pick up item(s) from the store. After 7 days, at our discretion, we will continue to mark your item(s) down until sold or donate to the charity of our choice.
6. Consignor shall indemnify, save and hold harmless Consignment Gallery of all liability claims resulting in injury, death or damage to person and / or property resulting from defects from consigned goods. Consignment Gallery is not liable for any stolen /damaged items on consignment. Items remain the personal property of the consignor while in our store and Consignment Gallery is not liable for any losses or damages.